As mobile usage continues to climb, it’s more important than ever for marketers to understand how target audiences consumes information on the mobile web. In today’s rapidly changing mobile landscape, it’s essential that websites and landing pages are compatible with mobile web browsers. Marketers need to create and deliver content that meets the needs of mobile information consumers.
- Marketing Strategy: Business and Marketing plans
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Email marketing best practices, strategy, and content
- Social Media Marketing – Knowledgeable in executing social media channels including conversing with customers on their chosen social network.
- Website content and Website usability
- Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Publicity – Proficient at re-purposing website/company content for news releases
- Product and corporate positioning, branding, naming, and identity
- Customer Relationship Marketing – Extensive membership and database experience creating retention programs.
- Direct Marketing – Knowledgeable manager of direct mail programs for loyalty agency.