Essential Components of A Demand Generation Strategy for the Modern B2B Marketer – A Holistic Approach.
Content Marketing – Rightfully claiming/attracting organic search to your website. Content Marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content (Blogging) to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Content marketing yields an average increase in organic traffic of 350 percent and will help you generate highly qualified referral traffic that often turns into your best clients.
Persona Development – The purpose of personas is to create reliable and realistic representations of your key audience segments for reference. These representations should be based on qualitative and some quantitative user research and web analytics. Personas are only as good as the research behind them.
- Represent a major user group for your website.
- Express and focus on the major needs and expectations of the most important user groups
- Give a clear picture of the user’s expectations and how they’re likely to use the site
- Aid in uncovering universal features and functionality
- Describe real people with backgrounds, goals, and values
Sample B2B Personas may be differentiating messaging to Agency Personnel vs direct to the Marketing Director.
Marketing Automation – Winning at Demand Generation banks on deploying an all-in-one Marketing Automation software solution like Hubspot. The technology behind winning at Demand Generation is Marketing Automation – the art and science of creating lead flows for sales.
HubSpot comes equipped with a dashboard to manage your entire online marketing needs to more effectively market on multiple channels online (such as email, social media, websites, etc.) and automate repetitive tasks.
The automation efforts are boundless for sales and marketing. Additionally, if used with a CRM (Salesforce) Connector you’ll ensure accurate lead assignments to sales. Ask me how I mapped $401k from prospect to sales. Marketing automation is a platform that marketers use to plan, coordinate, manage and measure all of their marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
Below is a general estimate and factors necessary to get started with Marketing Automation Software.
Software packages can vary a lot and run from $200 a month up to $1,000 depending on your needs.
Sample of the Main Factors That Drive Cost:
- Number of Contacts in your Marketing Database
- Subscription Level/Edition will Depend Upon Functionality Needs
- Inbound (On-boarding Training) Success Training – $2,000 (not required) – up to 3 users.
- Website migration – $10/page (optional)
- Marketing Automation Experience Architect (JOE LUSSO) – Person Responsible for Campaign Mapping, Planning, Execution and Measurement of Marketing Automation/Lead to Revenue Management Programs.
- The recommended time commitment is 20 hours per month. We would agree on X amount Prospect and Lead nurturing email campaigns per month to include workflows and landing pages. 4 Blogs per month to include Social Media post. Content generated by Copywriter/Additional.
- Est $2,400 Software (1 yr) + $13,200 Admin (1 yr) = $15,600
Got Questions? Contact me for a no obligation consultation.